We assure you of our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your priceless information. The Policy contains information about the Website and the ‘Travel Blooper’ android app (such applications are collectively referred as the “App”). In order to endow you with the uninterrupted use of our services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you.
If you do not agree to the terms in this Policy, we kindly ask you to leave the site.
As you may know, a new European privacy regulation called General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) has come into effect on May 25, 2018. GDPR is designed to unify the current data protection privacy laws throughout the EU, and to enhance the rights of European residents to protect their personal information. The GDPR also applies to any business that offers its products or services to European residents.
We collect and use your personal information when you avail our services. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are the ‘data controller’. Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide us when you visit our Website or use our services.
- Collection of your personal data
- How we use your personal data
- Use of Demographic and profile data
- With whom we share your personal Information
- How long we keep your personal data
- How we protect your personal data
- Notifications of modifications and changes to the policy
- Sharing of traveler’s photos and videos
- Security precautions
- Choice to opt out
- Advertisement on website
- Transfer of information overseas
- EU data subject rights
- Grievance officer
Refund Policy :
If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you. However, at its sole discretion, the Company gives the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
It would take at least minimum of 15 to 45 days to process the refund (if due).
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc., due to any reason whatsoever.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of NEFT / RTGS / Crossed cheque or by credit card it will be reversed to their credit card account at the discretion of the company. It would at least take 45 days to process refunds.
There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals, entrance fees, optional tours, hotels, transport and sightseeing etc.,) for any reason whatsoever.
Any service booked in advance and cancelled as per booking policy, refund will be done in the same mode of payment after deducting cancellation charges and actual bank charges if any for refund. ( to customer bank account if paid by bank transfer, net banking mode / credit /debit card – reversal to their respective credit card account will be done. This process will take 15 to 45 days to reflect in their account.
Clients have option to keep their refund money in our account and collect credit certificate and utilise the same with 24 months.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before tour ending. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre – tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under any offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre – tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to THE COMPANY’s employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the company.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of THE COMPANY arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential, incidental loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance – Client may procure travel insurance (optional) at their own cost.
- The prices quoted in our website / brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing / printing. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- If no suit/action is brought against THE COMPANY within 7 days of the last day of the tour, THE COMPANY shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this contract and the client shall be deemed to have relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this contract.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by THE COMPANY, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.