Showcasing a perfect blend of history and modernity. Because Old and New Delhi has a rich collection of mesmerizing places that reflects its past. This Delhi sightseeing tour covers all these brilliant architectural and historical sites in just one day.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Trip Name : Delhi Sightseeing City Tour
- Starting From: New Delhi
- Location: New Delhi
- Start point/ Endpoint : Hotel / Residence / Airport within 20 km radius in Delhi
|DESCRIPTION OF TOUR: Duration 6 - 7 Hrs [ Full Day ]
09:00 Hrs: Today you will discover the vibrant city of Old and New Delhi. In Old Delhi, enjoy a morning tour of Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India and an architectural masterpiece of Muslim faith. Then drive past Red Fort, a splendid fort made of red sandstone which was once the residence of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan.
Continue with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi, driving past India’s seat of power, the President House and Parliament House. Take a short photo stop at India Gate, the famous war memorial arch of India. Then visit the gold tombed Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a live Sikh temple still in active worship. This sacred temple is highly spiritual and the holy water here is believed to have cured many followers of their illness. Then visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu (Narayan), the preserver and his consort Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth. The temple spreads over 7.5 acres, was built in the 1930s and inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. Later visit Qutab Minar, a fine example of early Muslim and Afghani architecture in India.
Later you will be transfer to your hotel and tour will finish here.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle with pick up & drop to Hotel.
- English / Russian / Spanish Speaking guide
- All applicable taxes.
- Monument Entrance Fees [ paid by guest directly as per actual ]
- Any Meal [ Breakfast / Lunch or Dinner ]
- Tipping to Guide and driver
- Any expense which is not mentioned in Tour inclusion